Updated November 25, 2020
ACC Coronavirus information
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation through Health Canada and we are following their suggested precautions. As the situation continues to evolve, we are always
considering the best option for the safety of our members, our staff and
ACC National Office
The ACC National Office at the Canmore Clubhouse is closed to outside traffic at this time. We are answering phone calls between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm everyday.
Update November 25, 2020
: All guests with bookings at ACC huts are encouraged to read the latest provincial health regulations:
Update November 17, 2020
: ACC huts are open for booking winter 2020/21. Please note:
- No hut reservations have been cancelled at this time.
- Should the ACC close facilities (for example due to a future COVID-19 outbreak), booked parties will be offered a full refund.
- Parties that cancel their hut bookings with more than 24 hours notice will be offered a 100% credit for future hut bookings.
Update June 12, 2020: ACC huts are open for booking with a new model for summer 2020. See our Hut Bookings page
for a list of huts, open dates and rates.
- The 2021 Mt. Mummery GMC is open for registrations.
- Other summer courses to be announced throughout the winter.
The following services have been suspended
The following services will remain operational
- In-person visits and appointments at the National Office.
- Membership services including new memberships and renewals
- 2021 ski weeks lotteries
- All ACC publications and messaging including:
- 2020 Canadian Alpine Journal
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2020 State of the Mountains Report
- Gazette magazine
- Dispatch newsletter
- ACC social media channels
Our staff will continue working remotely and you can reach us here
The Annual General Meeting originally scheduled for May 24 in Canmore has been postponed to autumn, 2020.
The annual Mountain Guides Ball originally scheduled for October 30 in Banff has been cancelled.
We wish you and your families good health in these difficult times and
we look forward to seeing you in the mountains in the near future.