Updated April 6, 2020
ACC Coronavirus information
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation through Health Canada and we are following their suggested precautions. As the situation continues to evolve, we are always
considering the best option for the safety of our members, our staff and
The ACC has suspended operations in facilities, adventures, some National Office services. Please see below for additional information and links.
ACC National Office
As of March 17, the ACC National Office at the Canmore Clubhouse is closed to outside traffic.
As of April 6, we will be answering phone calls between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm everyday.
The following services have been suspended
The following services will remain operational
- In-person visits and appointments at the National Office.
- ACC Online Store – as of March 17, we will not be fulfilling online store orders until further notice.
- Membership services including new memberships and renewals
- 2021 ski weeks lotteries
- All ACC publications and messaging including
- 2020 Canadian Alpine Journal
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2020 State of the Mountains Report
- Gazette magazine
- Dispatch newsletter
- ACC social media channels
Our staff will continue working remotely and you can reach us here
- We have cancelled all hut bookings for the period of March 13 to June 13, 2020. We are offering our standard 80% refund or a 100% credit on all payments that have been made on bookings for that time.
- We have closed our Canmore properties (Clubhouse, Bell Cabin, Boswell Cabin) until June 13, 2020.
Please see the facilities coronavirus page
for more information
- As of March 17, the ACC has cancelled all remaining camps for the winter 2020 season.
- All summer camps are remaining open for registration at this time.
Please see the Adventures coronavirus page
for more information and updates.
We wish you and your families good health in these difficult times and
we look forward to seeing you in the mountains in the near future.